Land Area : 126716 Sqm
Ready to Move Rs 13.30 to 25.25 Lakh - Residential
Krish City – II is a Township of 1719, Low Rise and High Rise Residential Apartments and Commercial Shops in Bhiwadi.
Location: It is situated in the center of the big four industrial areas of Bhiwadi, Kahrani, Khushkheda and Chopanki. It is adjacent to a well-established town of Tapukara and right on the State Highway No. 25 (Alwar Bhiwadi Road), which has taken the shape of a 4 lane Mega Highway. The state Highway No. 25 emerges from NH-71B at Bhiwadi and goes up to Alwar. More than 10,000 people are living in village Tapukara. The project is on the walking distance from Honda Car Plant, Saint Gobain and Shree Cement etc. and 10 minutes from all the above mentioned industrial areas. The central location and all around connectivity makes “Krish City – II” The Right Choice.
Why to Choose a Property in Bhiwadi, Delhi-NCR?
Industries, growing job opportunities, rapid urbanization and ambitious government projects are making Bhiwadi, soon to be an extension of Delhi NCR, a hot zone for real estate investment.
- Buyer’s today will have “first mover advantage” as property rates are appreciating at 5-10% annually.
- Bhiwadi is spread across almost 5,300 acres of land and has 2700 small, medium and big industries already in operation generating massive employment opportunities.
- Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) will connect Bhiwadi to the airport as well as the Sea Port and all major industrial hubs in between.
- 30 minute drive from the industrial hub of Manesar and 45 minute drive from Gurgaon makes it easy to travel back and forth on a daily basis.
- Proposed High Speed Metro, Rapid Transit Railway connectivity to Delhi and existing bus connectivity on the Delhi-Jaipur route provides excellent public transportation on a daily basis.
- Residential demand in Bhiwadi has gone up by 400% in the last 5 years but property rates are still much more affordable than rest of Delhi-NCR.
- Government has earmarked 6,019 hectare for industrial use, 1,598 for entertainment and parks thus making it a holistic suburb for residents through ample employment and recreational opportunities.
- Government has invested Rs 5 crore in the development of a water body and Rs 60 crore in a water distribution system to ensure residents get continuous supply of water.
Gated complex of high boundary walls and concertina wires.
Two tier security systems comprises of sufficient security guards & CC TV.
Adequate power back in common areas & 300 watts in each apartment.
Ample water supply round the clock.
Wide road networks with pathways.
Ample green area/parks with beautiful landscaping.
Vaastu & eco friendly complex.
Medical & Education facility within the complex.
Garbage collection & disposal.
STP & rain water harvesting.
Covered drainage system.
Maintenance of park, Electricity & plumbing etc. by skilled staff.
Drawing/Dining – Vitrified tile
Bed rooms – Ceramic tile
Toilet/Kitchen – Anti skid ceramic tile
Pre polish stone platform with stainless steel sink
2′ High Dado above the platform
Good quality sanitary wares & CP fitting
Chinaware with matching wall tiles
Hard wood/Pressed Steel Door & window frames
Flush Doors & Glazed window shutters
Concealed conducting copper wiring with TV point
Project Price List
Group Housing Apartment with Lift (G+ 4)
Multistory Apartment (S+13)
Krish City Phase-II, SH-25, Alwar Bypass Road , Village Tapukara, Bhiwadi Rajasthan
View on Map