Real Estate Development in Bhiwadi – Journey So Far
Bhiwadi, infamously known as the Gateway of Rajasthan, is one of the most developing industrial towns located at just 40 km away from the Millennium city Gurugram. Besides, Bhiwadi has close proximity to Delhi, the capital city of India, making this industrial town a desirable real estate destination in NCR. In the last few years, Bhiwadi has emerged as the most favorite industrial hubs of NCR and has seen a massive growth of affordable real estate developments.
For some experts, to observe, such a phenomenal transformation of Bhiwadi from a small Tier-II city into one of India’s biggest industrial corridors is pretty much awe inspiring. As per the experts, Bhiwadi has already witnessed a surge of 400% in demand of affordable residential projects. Real estate experts who have been studying Bhiwadi show immense confidence in investing in Bhiwadi’s real estate projects and believe that investing in real estate of Bhiwadi is the safest investment avenues.
Quick Glance at The Real Estate’s Development Journey !
- With high property rates of Gurugram and Delhi, investors and buyers have turned their eyes to real estate properties for profitable and affordable locality.
- Better employment opportunities, better standard of living, and good connectivity are acting as three powerful pillars for making Bhiwadi an attractive real estate hub, especially for middle-class buyers.
- Bhiwadi is undeniably leveraging primarily on its location. Builders and industrialists of Delhi, Rajasthan, and nearby areas have already set up their projects and bases, respectively. In addition, The Rajasthan Housing Board is very active in this industrial town.
- The infrastructure facilities at Bhiwadi are increasing rapidly with each passing day, and builders and developers have already acquired land on both sides of NH-8 where they have launched their group housing projects.
- For those who don’t know, Bhiwadi has an excellent connectivity with an eight lane NH-8 through Dharuhera-Bhiwadi bypass road. Bhiwadi will also be well connected with the upcoming Kundli-Manesar-Palwal Expressway as per the future connectivity promised in 2021 Gurugram-Manesar Master Plan.
- Bhiwadi has already seen 20 to 30 per cent appreciation in the last few years on an average and this appreciation is expected to surge higher in the coming years. The town is driven by its rapid growth by housing 2700 small, medium and big industries including steel, pharmaceutical, printing, textiles, cables, rolling mills, food processing, herbal care units, and many more, thereby, making Bhiwadi the 3rd largest Industrial hub in India.
- The availability of apartments and independent floors is greater than plots. The real estate rates have witnessed an average hike of 12 per cent per annum.
The property rates will increase within the next 3 to 5 years due to a boost in the establishment of the industrial area. Therefore, from an investment perspective, one can anticipate a 25-30 per cent returns on investments.