Facts You Can’t Ignore About Bhiwadi
Bhiwadi is one of the most developing industrial towns located in the periphery of New Delhi and is approximately 40kms away from Gurugram (then Gurgaon). Once upon a time Bhiwadi was a small, insignificant bug on the Indian map, but now it has become one of the most noticeable and distinguished industrial towns of the country.
Since it is already a part of Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor(DMIC), Bhiwadi is now gaining massive public attention for investment and residential purposes. As per recent real estate studies, Bhiwadi, in the past few years, has seen a humungous flow in demands of residential and commercial projects.
A sanguine and optimistic outlook towards Bhiwadi is inevitable, especially after recognizing the following facts
About this town:
1. Big Multinational Companies such as Honda, Lafarge, and Gillette, have already established their manufacturing hubs in Bhiwadi. In the coming days, there are many such companies that are expected to select Bhiwadi as their favoured manufacturing hub.
2. The transit systems developed between Delhi and Alwar by the National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) is turning out to be incredibly beneficial for Bhiwadi.
3. In addition to the already expanding infrastructure, Bhiwadi is all set to witness further civic and social infrastructure development through the proposed bullet train and metro connectivity.
4. Bhiwadi has already seen 20-30 per cent appreciation in the last few years and this appreciation are anticipated to go higher. Several property analysts are of the opinion that the expected price appreciation in the next few years will surge up to 60-70 per cent.
5. When compared the real estate projects in Bhiwadi are more affordable projects in Delhi and Gurugram. Besides, the return on investments is in tune of 8-12 per cent annually, which is good news for buyers and investors.
6. Commercial and retail spaces are witnessing a boom in Bhiwadi. Shopping malls, multiplexes and office complexes are marking their presence in the heart of Bhiwadi and changing the landscape.
7. The Rajasthan Industrial Investment Corporation (RIIC) has already developed 15 industrial areas in the Alwar district, which domiciles more than 300 large and medium sized manufacturing units. Moreover, a multi-products SEZ project is soon going to be set up in Alwar district.
Irrefutably, Bhiwadi is already known as one of the most progressive townships in NCR region. In the previous year, Bhiwadi received a total of 15000 crores of investment, out of which 10000 crores are channeled towards industrial development and the remaining has been invested in residential housing and other similar projects. Premier banks such as HDFC, SBI, ICICI, BOB, OBC and Yes Bank have also marked their presence in Bhiwadi.
Thanks to its location advantage, Bhiwadi has seen a rapid infrastructure development in the last few years. The city offers seamless opportunities for middle class family and investors. Connectivity is the primary reason for the increasing popularity of Bhiwadi. It is just 55kms away from the Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, which makes Bhiwadi one of the most preferred destinations for buying real estate properties.